Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate

34-year-old Kate Bloom, of Willoughby, has plenty of support in her journey to get healthy. She wants to get back to being the active person she was as a youngster.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Feeling Good

We’re less than a week away from our second weigh in.  I feel like I’m doing pretty well.  I have not been perfect, but it seems as though that is what I need to do to be successful.  If I “cheat” a little it prevents me from “cheating” a lot.  I’d say I stick to my diet/exercise plan 90% of the time and 10% of the time I do what I want (within reason).  As long as the weight keeps coming off, I’m going to stick to this plan. 

I got blood drawn last week for a routine check-up and found that my cholesterol is very good and my blood pressure is where it should be.  This definitely is a huge motivator for me.  I feel so much better with the little bit of weight I have lost.  I can’t wait to see just how good it will feel when I get to my goal weight.  And it doesn’t hurt that I’m down a couple sizes in my jeans too. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home