Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate

34-year-old Kate Bloom, of Willoughby, has plenty of support in her journey to get healthy. She wants to get back to being the active person she was as a youngster.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Victorious!

Last night I was looking for something to wear for today.  My pants have been a little baggy/saggy as of late. I figured I’d try on a pair of jeans that have been in my closet for about three years, because I knew someday they would fit again.  I didn’t really think it would take three years, but who’s counting.  So I slid them up, fully expecting them to halt at the thighs.  But wait….. they slid easily over the thighs then the hips…. and yes they even buttoned.  Not the kind of buttoned where you have to hold your breath or lay down on the bed to get them buttoned.  I mean they comfortably buttoned.  A small victory, but a sweet one. 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Carrie said...

Congrats! I'll bet that was an awesome feeling. You're my hero!

February 22, 2012 at 2:05 PM 
Anonymous Shari said...

Awesome!!!!!! Let the new wardrobe begin!!

February 24, 2012 at 6:45 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home