Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate

34-year-old Kate Bloom, of Willoughby, has plenty of support in her journey to get healthy. She wants to get back to being the active person she was as a youngster.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tough Day

Today is the first real difficult day I have had since the contest began.  I had some issues I needed to handle at work, so went in much earlier than I am used to.  Therefore I am really tired, which as I now know, seems to be one of my triggers for wanting to eat.  I also came very close to not going to the gym today, but a friend of mine gave me the extra push I needed.  It certainly wasn’t the best workout I’ve ever had, but I suited up and made the effort.  I’m still within my range of calories for the day, but it’s only 4 p.m. and I’m very close to the max.  I think I will give myself a few more calories to work with today, so I don’t go bonkers.  When I say a few calories I mean 2 or 3 hundred.  I usually eat between 1100 and 1200 a day.  So I think I will up it to 1500.  Hopefully that will hold me over until tomorrow when I feel a little more rested and not so cranky.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home