Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate

34-year-old Kate Bloom, of Willoughby, has plenty of support in her journey to get healthy. She wants to get back to being the active person she was as a youngster.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Renewed Motivation

This Saturday morning my friend Jane Telich came over to help me out with some personal training.  The last time I worked with a personal trainer, it was a terrible experience, so I have to admit I was a little apprehensive this time.  I couldn’t have been more wrong.  It was one of the most fun workouts I have had in a long time.  It was a boot camp style workout and my step-daughters and husband participated too.  Everyone was into it and everyone had a great workout.  She was incredible.  She read me and made sure I was comfortable with everything I was doing.  I couldn’t have been more pleased.  The diet and exercise has been a little slow, so her help was much needed. 

There were lots of picnics this weekend, so inevitably I ate more than I would have liked to, but today is a new day and I’m starting a new 10 day diet plan.  Hopefully it will be just what I need to kick start things. 

It still surprises me every time I hear that people actually read this blog.  I always just assume it’s my parents and the other contestants, but it turns out there are more.  So I figured I’d say hi to a couple.  So hello Scott and Aly Hardy, Mrs. Barr, Mom, Dad, Dave, Sara, and everyone else who reads.  I thank you all for your support.  My friend Lisa told me this weekend that what I am doing motivates her to want to be healthier and that motivates me.

 

 

P.S.   Thanks again Jane!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home