Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate

34-year-old Kate Bloom, of Willoughby, has plenty of support in her journey to get healthy. She wants to get back to being the active person she was as a youngster.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekends

The weekends are killing me!  During the week, I eat well and exercise every day.  Every weekend, I eat too much and don’t exercise enough.  Then I spend the next couple days undoing what I have done over the weekend.  So, this weekend, my friend “Not So Plain” Jane Telich will be coming over to teach a boot camp class to me and my family.  My family doesn’t know it yet, but I’m hoping they will participate with me.  My six year old step-daughter will be into it, but I’m not so sure about the 15 year old.  She might take some convincing.  I’ll be sure to keep you posted on how things go.  It should be fun and hopefully will help me put an end to the weekend weight gain. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home