Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate

34-year-old Kate Bloom, of Willoughby, has plenty of support in her journey to get healthy. She wants to get back to being the active person she was as a youngster.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Great People

I was reading through some of my fellow contestants blogs and it seems that some of the people are struggling a little bit right now.  It’s nice to know that I am not the only one who has obstacles to overcome.  I love being a  part of this community of people.  I read everyone’s blogs, pretty regularly, and feel like I know them.  I enjoy our weigh-ins as I get a chance to talk to each of these people and see what is or what isn’t working.  I love being a part of this contest and this group.  Everyone is so uplifting and supportive.  I count myself lucky to have been chosen. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home