Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate

34-year-old Kate Bloom, of Willoughby, has plenty of support in her journey to get healthy. She wants to get back to being the active person she was as a youngster.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Disappointed

Weigh in this week was slightly disappointing.  I showed a loss, but less than I was hoping for.  I feel like I could have done better, which I plan on this month.  Yesterday I wasn’t feeling so good.  I just had a little bit of a cold, I think.  I thought being sick would decrease my appetite, but it was the exact opposite.  I was so hungry all day yesterday.  I’m not sure if I was seeking something to make myself feel better or if I was really hungry.  I definitely went over my allotted calories yesterday, but didn’t eat anything too bad.  But, I am feeling better today and today is a new day.  My goal is at least 15 lbs. this month, so I’m going to have to really work hard. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home