Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate

34-year-old Kate Bloom, of Willoughby, has plenty of support in her journey to get healthy. She wants to get back to being the active person she was as a youngster.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Slow Start

                I’m feeling a little behind this month.  I’ve had a very slow start.  The scale hasn’t been moving like I want it to.  So, I’m kicking it into over-drive.  No more skipping workouts or going over calories for the day.  The next 12 days is going to be all business.  I’m going to work out tonight and twice tomorrow.  I can feel the other contestants nipping at my heels.  If I want to stay in the lead it’s going to take some real dedication in the next couple of weeks. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Marti said...

Your doing so well..43 lbs is incredible! Loved the video! You go Kate!!

April 23, 2012 at 4:01 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home