Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate

34-year-old Kate Bloom, of Willoughby, has plenty of support in her journey to get healthy. She wants to get back to being the active person she was as a youngster.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Feeling Good

I started this month off a little slower than I would have liked, but things are coming together pretty well.  I have been eating well and exercising and all-in-all, I feel pretty good.  I definitely feel a million times better than I did three months ago.  I’m hoping to drop a couple more pounds before weigh in this weekend.  I don’t know that I will lose the most this time, but I’d like to try to be a contender. 

I went to the movies yesterday and noticed that I fit in the chairs a little more comfortably.  I also had my toe nails done the other day and the pedicure chair was more comfortable than usual too.  It’s amazing how much I put up with, being heavy, before I did anything.  What a strange thing.  I wouldn’t stand for so many things in my life, but I stood for that, for quite a while.  Life only gets better and better each day.  I am so thankful that I found the motivation to do this and hope that I have the strength to keep it up. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home