Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate

34-year-old Kate Bloom, of Willoughby, has plenty of support in her journey to get healthy. She wants to get back to being the active person she was as a youngster.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

P90X is Brutal

Last night I met some of the folks from the contest at Slim and Fit gym to do some P90X.  I’ve never done P90X before, so I wasn’t sure what to expect.  WOW!  It was pretty tough.  Just about everything hurts today.  We did the Plyocide video.  There was lots of jumping and planking and sweating.  The News-Herald sent a photographer, so I am hoping that they caught a picture of me jumping because that is really the most flattering of all poses (sarcasm).  I can say that when it was over I was glad I did it and I can see why the people in those videos are so ripped.  I was very impressed with my fellow contest, Michael Kadlub’s, ability to jump three feet off the floor.  My two inch vertical did not quite stand up to his vertical, but it was still fun. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home