Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate

34-year-old Kate Bloom, of Willoughby, has plenty of support in her journey to get healthy. She wants to get back to being the active person she was as a youngster.

Monday, May 7, 2012

3 More Months To Go

For month three I have lost 10 more pounds.  I’m not disappointed, but feel like I really could have done a little better.  The good news is that I have three more months to do better.  My fellow contestant, Lisa, has slid into first place.  She is definitely kicking butt and I am very proud of the progress she is making.  Moving into second place has opened my eyes and makes me want it even more.  I’m planning on losing a good amount of weight this month. 

 

I’ve lost a total of 53 lbs. and feel so much better.  Over the weekend, my step-daughters and I played the Wii Dance game and it was so much easier than three months ago.  I was able to do song after song and wasn’t winded at all.  I can’t begin to describe how amazing that feels.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your progress!

May 10, 2012 at 2:28 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home