Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate

34-year-old Kate Bloom, of Willoughby, has plenty of support in her journey to get healthy. She wants to get back to being the active person she was as a youngster.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Stay the Course

                I had a very active weekend with my family.  Saturday morning, my personal trainer, Jane came over and kicked my whole families behind.  I like to call it Backyard Boot Camp, because that is just what it is.  Jane sets up multiple activities and we do each one for a minute.  What an incredible workout.  My abs were pretty sore on Sunday, but my 15 year old step-daughter was limping around like an old lady.  My husband and my 6 year old step-daughter seemed to be ok.  After our workout we headed to the beach for some swimming and we went to the pool on Sunday.  I felt like we had a very productive and healthy weekend. 

                My eating hasn’t been perfect lately, but I’m back on track and kicking my workouts up a notch.  I plan on doing cardio 4 to 5 times a week and doing weights 3 to 4 times (per G.I. Jane).  I like that I am not in first place right now, because it gives me a challenge and that always works for me.  I will do my best to win this competition, but Lisa Sheer isn’t making it easy.  She is doing incredibly well and is a weight losing machine! 

                In reading the other contestants blogs, or the lack there of, I am finding that everyone seems to be struggling right now.  It’s hard to keep motivated, but we all have to dig deep and give it a shot. 

                   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home