Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate

34-year-old Kate Bloom, of Willoughby, has plenty of support in her journey to get healthy. She wants to get back to being the active person she was as a youngster.

Monday, July 2, 2012

The Final Stretch

I have no intention of coming in second in this contest.  I had a rough weigh in this past weekend, but still showed a loss.  I’m going to have to kick it into high gear this last month if I am going to come close to winning.  I have also been thinking about what my game plan will be after the contest is over.  The blogging and weighing in has really helped keep me accountable, but what is going to keep me accountable once that ends?  I’m going to have to figure something out.  For now, I will focus on what I can do by the end of this month.  It’s going to be tough, but I’m going to give it all I got.    

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home